How Has Coronavirus Impacted Events?
A major new research study investigating the impact of the Coronavirus outbreak on the events industry has found that 72% of organisers have had to cancel or postpone their events this year, with another 50% moving their events online.
With feedback from more than 550+ event planners, the findings also show that 70% of organisers are now spending more of their time on other aspects of the job, including personal development and evaluating their event tech.
This webinar will cover:
- The impact of Coronavirus on meetings and events – cancel, postpone or move to virtual?
- The challenges of event planning in current environment
- Uptake and trends around virtual events
- What next if events are on hold? Top house-keeping activities for event organisers
- How to evaluate your event tech