- Quick sign-up with user-friendly mobile technology
- Personalised registration and agenda management
- Get recommendations on sessions, exhibitors and networking contacts based on interests and preferences
- Watch live and recorded sessions – anytime, anywhere
- Engage with speakers via polls, surveys and Q&As
- Exchange ideas through forums + social walls
- Run meetings via live video calls (1:1 and group)
- Take notes, add to favourites, send & receive messages and stay up to date on latest event information
- Access on-demand content, libraries and resources
Virtual & Hybrid | Live Streaming | Attendee Engagement | Networking | Sponsors & Exhibitors
Eventsforce Virtual Content Delivery (VCD)
A fully integrated platform for virtual and hybrid events - supporting you with registration, live streaming, networking and the ability to build lasting relationships with your attendees online.
Educate | Engage | Connect
Whether you’re running a digital conference or a full-scale hybrid event, Eventsforce VCD is a fully integrated virtual event platform that can support you with registrations, agendas, live streaming, networking and the ability to build lasting relationships with your attendees, exhibitors and sponsors online.
Create the Online Experience Your Attendees Want
Engage Your Sponsors & Exhibitors
- Host a ‘virtual exhibitors’ area where sponsors + exhibitors can manage their own profiles with videos, podcasts, collateral, staff bios and more
- Use smart matchmaking tools to help exhibitors, sponsors and attendees make the right connections
- Support exhibitors with automatic lead capture + video calls (1:1 and group) for enquiries, demos and meetings
- Help sponsors build brand visibility with different advertising opportunities across the VCD platform
- Improve sponsor ROI with ad campaigns and broadcast messages that target specific attendees based on individual interests and preferences
- Take control of all your ad campaigns and maximise revenue generation. Show different ads to different people on the same page within the VCD platform
- Access the VCD analytics dashboard to track engagement and create the post-event reports your sponsors and exhibitors want
- Want to learn more about VCD and exhibitor/sponsor engagement? Get the Guide.
Quick Setup, Simple Licensing
- Use an intuitive platform that can be customised to match your event’s branding guidelines
- Stream live and pre-recorded keynotes and sessions using popular platforms like Zoom and YouTube Live
- Send notifications to attendees, manage ad campaigns and moderate conversations on social streams
- Intergation with Eventsforce Registration allows you to send invitations, set up agendas, personalise registrations and manage online payments
- Integration with Eventsforce Abstracts helps automate entire process of submitting, reviewing and publishing abstracts/call for papers on agendas + VCD content hub
- Get insight on key metrics – registrations, attendance, attendee engagement, session popularity and more
- Manage all your virtual, hybrid and live in-person event data on one platform
Save Time Managing Your Remote Speakers
Take away the stress of prepping your speakers and deliver high-quality audio and video streams on Eventsforce VCD. Our partners, ITR, will look after your speakers and ensure they have everything they need to deliver their presentations and create a seamless and engaging online experience for your attendees – from remote speaker management, AV rental and configuration, testing and rehearsals to managing transmissions, studio hire, speaker green rooms and more. Learn more.
Who Uses Eventsforce VCD?
Getting Value from Your Event Technology
Onboarding & Training
Our team of experienced event professionals will provide step-by-step guidance and training to help set up your virtual event and get the most out of your Eventsforce investment.
Our friendly support team is always ready to help with any questions you may have. With a 2-minute average response time, we consistently smash industry ratings for customer support each year.
Data Security & Compliance
Eventsforce helps you meet the stringent data security and regulatory requirements of your IT, legal and finance teams - including SSO, PCI DSS and EU GDPR.
Learn How Eventsforce Can Help
Let us show you how Eventsforce can help you deliver successful virtual and hybrid events
There are many things about our Virtual Event solution that makes it the platform of choice for virtual and hybrid events for so many event planners across the world. Here’s answers to the most common questions we get asked from organisations investing in Eventsforce VCD.
With flexible packages tailored for organisations of all sizes, choose the package that is right for your business.
Manage websites, registrations, agendas, apps and reports all in one place with technology tools that give your attendees a great event experience.Find out more
Collect, review and manage abstract submissions, whilst simplifying the process of creating complex multi-day conference programmes.Find out more