Fusing the wealth of intelligence within your Salesforce CRM system with the power of Eventsforce for maximum value and ROI
We are delighted to announce that the CRM Integration Module will be launched at International Confex 2014 taking place in London on the 12-13th March. The CRM Integration Module offers quick and easy integration with the market-leading CRM system, Salesforce, allowing the rapid and seamless flow of valuable data between the two.
Saves valuable time and enhances data accuracy
The automatic, bi-directional transfer of data saves considerable resource time spent on manual data entry and eliminates duplication, errors and inconsistencies that commonly cause problems in communications. By synchronising the latest customer intelligence, CRM and event functions can work in parallel with one accurate and reliable record.
Improves customer service
With integration, key event metrics can be shared, tracked and reported on swiftly within Salesforce, enhancing your operational and strategic business decision making, streamlining your business processes, and allowing you to deliver better customer service.
More leads…more opportunities
Critically, the two-way exchange of data offered by the CRM Integration Module harnesses business opportunities often missed when data is siloed. Not only can Salesforce campaigns be leveraged to enhance your events, but rich registration data automatically creates new leads to fuel sales pipelines.
Hassle-free set up
The CRM Integration Module is a quick and easy solution to unlocking business value, requiring no costly procedures or operations to get it up and running. With the flexibility to meet all your data management requirements, this integration tool delivers immediate results – you’ll wonder how you managed without it.
A win win solution
• Fill your events with the people you want to be there by creating invitation lists in Eventsforce imported directly from Salesforce campaigns
• Automatically create new leads in Salesforce when you receive an event registration
• Update Salesforce leads and contacts with all of the latest data captured during the registration process
• Customise your marketing campaigns by smart data field mapping
• View event attendance and invitations sent at a lead or contact level within Salesforce
• Track and report on your events within your Salesforce CRM
To find out more or arrange a demonstration, please click here to contact one of the team.