How Has Coronavirus Impacted Meetings & Events?
A major new research study investigating the impact of the Coronavirus outbreak on the events industry has found that 72% of organisers have had to cancel or postpone their events this year, with another 50% moving their events online.
With feedback from more than 550+ event planners, the findings also show that 70% of organisers are now spending more of their time on other aspects of the job, including personal development and evaluating their event tech.
Join our webinar next week where we’ll be giving you insights on the results of the research study, including:
- The impact of Coronavirus on meetings and events – cancel, postpone or move to virtual?
- The challenges of event planning in current environment
- Uptake and trends around virtual events
- What next if events are on hold? Top house-keeping activities for event organisers
- How to evaluate your event tech