Knowing what to communicate with event attendees, as well as how and when you do that communication can have a huge impact on your event’s success. Whether your events are on-site, virtual or hybrid – a well thought-out communication plan can help you map out all the key messaging steps you need to take to successfully promote and market an event.
Key topics include:
- Event Communications – What is important?
- The Pre-Event Communications Timeline
- Effective Communication Tools
- Critical Factors for Successful Communications – During and After Events
- Communicating with Sponsors/Exhibitors/Speaker
- How to Manage Comms in a Crisis