- Authorize.net (SIM)
- Datacash (Hosted Payment Solution)
- Global Payments (GP Webpay)
- PayDollar PayGate
- PayPal Payflow (US)
- PayPal (UK)
- Sage Pay
- Secure Trading
- Worldpay (Business gateway)
Advantages of Using Payment Gateways
Secure your transactions: Using a payment gateway will check and validate your online transactions, helping protect your organisation and your customers against fraud.
Make payments simple: Payment gateways keep online transactions as simple as possible meaning you don’t lose event revenue by excluding potential delegates who are unable to pay for and attend your events.
Easy to get started: No need to delay the processing of your online transactions. Most good payment gateways are designed to be up-and-running far quicker than you may think.
Your transactions your way: Payment gateways offer you the flexibility to process your online transactions in the way that both benefits and suits your organisation. You can decide which security features to use, choose payment options, or enable card features for example.
Top 8 Considerations When Choosing a Payment Gateway for Your Events
You need a payment gateway that will allow you to process payments on your event website but aren’t sure where to start. With many different options to choose from, it is worth noting, that there are a number of important factors that need to be taken into consideration when choosing a payment method around your events.
Have a look below at some of the top things you need to think about when considering event payment processing and gateways:
- Is your organisation already using a payment gateway?
- Can the payment gateway be used with your registration system?
- How does your event management/registration system manage payments?
- How quickly do you need it up and running?
- How long will it take to process your payments?
- What type of events are you running and how will they be paid for?
- Do you need to support multiple currencies for your international delegates?
- Have you read the reviews, got recommendations and visited the comparison sites?
If you want to learn more, have a look at our blog, ‘Top 8 Considerations When Choosing a Payment Gateway for Your Events’.
Need help choosing the right solution? Talk to us.
We care that you choose the right solution for your business. It’s all about you. Based on your data, your existing workflows, your timing, and event objectives. We’ll provide recommendations to help you achieve success.