Eventsforce Solutions Ltd
Eventsforce Solutions Ltd. was established in 2004. George Sirius (CEO), Fred Gustafsson (Head of Development) and Jeremy Ward (Head of Infrastructure) decided to start the company after recognizing the need for a more powerful, flexible, and cost effective software solution designed to specifically meet the needs of anyone tasked with planning events.
The mission of Eventsforce is to deliver an event management software solution that can significantly improve the working lives of people who manage events and at the same time, provide tangible, measurable benefits for the businesses they work within.
The principle goal of the Eventsforce team is to ensure the highest possible standard of support for clients, from product features to aftercare service. All our efforts are driven towards fulfilling these objectives:
- To create carefully designed, intuitive and bug-free software, that takes advantage of the latest technological developments
- To provide a personalized, individualized solution that is based on the needs of the client
- To offer an integration service to support the business requirements of the client
- To design and deliver a training program tailored for each individual client
- To ensure that our support team is responsive, caring and knowledgeable, with a willingness to go the extra mile
Working With Us
We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals who want to know more about us, so if you like what you’ve seen on our website, take a look at our latest job openings. We look forward to hearing from you!
Share & Care: Our Customer Referral Programme
The Share & Care Referral Program is our way of thanking customers for their continued support as well as raising money for some great charities. Find out more
Need help choosing the right solution? Talk to us.
We care that you choose the right solution for your business. It’s all about you. Based on your data, your existing workflows, your timing, and event objectives. We’ll provide recommendations to help you achieve success.