Get the Report!
A new 2021 research study shows that the role of data is changing in our industry. The dramatic shift to virtual events has meant organizers (46%) are collecting more data today than ever before. Sponsors and exhibitors want more data to justify ROI. Attendees also are getting a lot more concerned about what data they share online.
More interestingly, research results show that the rise of hybrid is putting data management back on the priority lists for 82% of event planners this year. So what can organizers do?
- What are the biggest challenges in managing data from virtual events?
- How is this data most effectively being used by organisers?
- Why is data management becoming more important with hybrid events?
- What steps are organisers taking to improve their data strategy this year?
- How can data help events stand out in a post-Covid world?