EVENTSFORCE APP LICENCE TERMS – EVENTSFORCE KIOSK AND EVENTSFORCE ATTENDANCE
PLEASE READ THESE LICENCE TERMS CAREFULLY – BY ENTERING OUR LICENCE AGREEMENT AND ORDERING THE APP YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS DO NOT BUY OR DOWNLOAD THE APP
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT THIS AGREEMENT DOES
We Eventsforce Solutions Ltd of The Wenlock, 50 – 52 Wharf Road, London N1 7EU license you to use:
- The Eventforce Kiosk and the Eventsforce Attendance mobile application software, (App) and any updates or supplements to it.
- The service you connect to via the App and the content we provide to you through it (Service).
as permitted in these terms.
SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
We shall follow our security procedures in relation to your data as set out in our Eventsforce Mobile Apps Data Security Policy, as such document may be amended by us in our sole discretion from time to time. The Policy can be accessed online at https://www.eventsforce.com/eventsforce-mobile-app-data-security-policy/or such other web address we notify to you from time to time.
Under data protection legislation, we are required to provide you with certain information about who we are, how we process your personal data and for what purposes and your rights in relation to your personal data and how to exercise them. This information is provided in https://www.eventsforce.com/privacy-policy/.
Please be aware that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and that any message or information you send using the App or any Service may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted.
OUR LICENCE AGREEMENT TERMS ALSO APPLY
The ways in which you can use the App is also controlled by our licence agreement (Licence Agreement) but these terms will apply where there are differences between the two.
SUPPORT FOR THE APP
Support is governed by the Licence Agreement. If you want to learn more about the App or the Service or have any problems using them please take a look at our support resources at on our website.
HOW YOU MAY USE THE APP, INCLUDING HOW MANY DEVICES YOU MAY USE IT ON
In return for your agreeing to comply with these terms you may:
- download or stream a copy of the App onto a handheld device and view, use and display the App and the Service on such devices for the purposes set out in clause 3.1 of the Licence Agreement only.
- receive and use any free supplementary software code or update of the App incorporating “patches” and corrections of errors as we may provide to you.
YOU MAY NOT TRANSFER THE APP TO SOMEONE ELSE
We are giving you personally the right to use the App and the Service as set out above. You may not otherwise transfer the App or the Service to someone else, whether for money, for anything else or for free. If you sell any device on which the App is installed, you must remove the App from it.
UPDATES TO THE APP AND CHANGES TO THE SERVICE
From time to time we may automatically update the App and change the Service to improve performance, enhance functionality, reflect changes to the operating system or address security issues. Alternatively we may ask you to update the App for these reasons.
If you choose not to install such updates or if you opt out of automatic updates you may not be able to continue using the App and the Services.
IF SOMEONE ELSE OWNS THE PHONE OR DEVICE YOU ARE USING
If you download the App onto a device not owned by you, you must have the owner’s permission to do so. You will be responsible for complying with these terms, whether or not you own the device. Where you have hired such device from a third party, you must permanently erase all personal data from the device before returning it to the third party at the conclusion of the hire.
WE MAY COLLECT TECHNICAL DATA ABOUT YOUR DEVICE
By using the App or any of the Services, you agree to us collecting and using technical information about the devices you use the App on and related software, hardware and peripherals to improve our products and to provide any Services to you.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OTHER WEBSITES YOU LINK TO
The App or any Service may contain links to other independent websites which are not provided by us. Such independent sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for and have not checked and approved their content or their privacy policies (if any).
You will need to make your own independent judgement about whether to use any such independent sites, including whether to buy any products or services offered by them.
In addition to the restrictions and obligations set out at clauses 3 and 9 of the Licence Agreement you agree that you will:
- not rent, lease, sub-license, loan, provide, or otherwise make available, the App or the Services in any form, in whole or in part to any person without prior written consent from us, except as permitted by the Terms;
- not copy the App or Services, except as part of the normal use of the App; and
- not translate, merge, adapt, vary, alter or modify, the whole or any part of the App or Services nor permit the App or the Services or any part of them to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs, except as necessary to use the App and the Services on devices as permitted in these terms.
ACCEPTABLE USE RESTRICTIONS
- not use the App or any Service in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these terms, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, such as viruses, or harmful data, into the App, any Service or any operating system;
- not infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the App or any Service, including by the submission of any material (to the extent that such use is not licensed by these terms);
- not transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of the App or any Service;
- not use the App or any Service in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users; and
- not collect or harvest any information or data from any Service or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running any Service.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All intellectual property rights in the App and the Services throughout the world belong to us (or our licensors) and the rights in the App and the Services are licensed (not sold) to you. You have no intellectual property rights in, or to, the App or the Services other than the right to use them in accordance with these terms.
WE MAY END YOUR RIGHTS TO USE THE APP AND THE SERVICES IF YOU BREAK THESE TERMS
We may end your rights to use the App and Services at any time by contacting you if you have broken these terms in a serious way. If what you have done can be put right we will give you a reasonable opportunity to do so.
If we end your rights to use the App and Services:
- You must stop all activities authorised by these terms, including your use of the App and any Services.
- You must delete or remove the App from all devices in your possession and immediately destroy all copies of the App which you have and confirm to us that you have done this.
- We may remotely access your devices and remove the App from them and cease providing you with access to the Services.