Read it now
Personalization is one of the hottest trends in the events industry as attendees increasingly expect both the communication of the event and the live experience to be tailored to them in some way. In fact, research has found that personalization is now a top priority for 3 in 4 event planners, with 96% doing some form of personalization in an effort to engage attendees and build loyalty.
So what are the best ways we can effectively personalise attendee experiences? How much of it should we do? And more importantly, how do we measure the results?
What does the eBook cover?
Get answers to these fundamental questions, as well as insight on the current state of personalization in the events industry from a recent research study conducted with 150+ event planners:
- Why personalization helps you run better events
- The importance of your attendee data: what to collect + how to use it
- Ask the Experts: How much personalization should we do?
- 8 easy ways to use event tech for personalization
- 7 key steps for personalization success!
Who chooses Eventsforce?
Subscribe to our EventTech talk Newsletter
Get weekly updates on the latest news, research and advice on the top tech trends shaping the events industry today.