Get Your Copy!
With the global rollout of vaccination programs and countries opening their borders, in-person events will soon make a return. And when this happens, hosting a hybrid event that allows both in-person and virtual attendees to participate will make a lot of sense for associations and membership organisations.
But are associations READY for hybrid events?
A new industry research study shows that nearly 2 in 3 associations and membership organizations are planning to run hybrid events in the next year – but the majority are struggling to choose the right pricing models and build programs that cater to two different audiences.
This guide looks at findings from the ‘Are Associations Ready for Hybrid Events’ research study, which was conducted with 120+ association event planners in June 2021 and looks at answering some key questions, including:
- What impact did virtual events have on association revenue + memberships?
- Are associations adapting their event strategies to hybrid models?
- What are the challenges to watch out for when planning hybrid events?
- What are the most popular hybrid pricing models?
- How are associations delivering the hybrid experience for virtual vs. in-person attendees?