The role of event data is changing in our industry and event planners are collecting more data from virtual events than ever before.
Stakeholders like sponsors and exhibitors are demanding more data from these events to justify their ROI, and attendees are also getting a lot more concerned about what data they share online.
This webinar covers:
- What are the biggest challenges when managing data from virtual events
- How is this data being used by organizations
- Is data management going to become more important with hybrid events
- What steps are organisers taking to improve their data strategy this year
- How can data help events stand out in the current climate