Event planning has always been one of the most stressful jobs in the world. And the Covid pandemic has not made things any easier. In fact, a new industry poll shows that more than 8 in 10 event planners feel they’re more stressed today than ever before. And of course, with continuous stress comes burnout – which can impact your health, happiness, and job performance too.
So what can organizers do to reduce stress in their day to day work?
This eBook has been put together to give organizers some useful tips that can help improve their overall wellbeing and work productivity, specifically:
- Understanding stress – the good, the bad and the ugly
- How to identify signs of burnout
- Key stress management coping strategies
- 8 simple ways of dealing with stress and anxiety
- How event tech can help reduce stress