- Quick sign-up with user-friendly, mobile-responsive technology
- Personalised registration and agenda management
- Watch live and recorded sessions – anytime, anywhere
- Engage with speakers online through live polling and Q&As
- Connect and network with other attendees through virtual breakout sessions
- Run meetings within VCD platform using live video calls (1:1 or group)
- Take notes and stay up to date on all the latest event information
- Access to on-demand content, libraries and resources
Virtual Content Delivery | Attendee Engagement | Networking
Move Your Events Online Instead of Cancelling or Postponing
Considering virtual events? Eventsforce Virtual Content Delivery (VCD) can help you deliver all your sessions online while engaging with audiences in the same way you would for your in-person events. Drive attendance, manage payments and collect all your event data in one place across all of your events - both online and face to face. Our user-friendly, intuitive platform will make things easy for your remote attendees too – with tools that help them connect and learn in new ways.
Create the Online Experience Your Attendees Want
Quick Setup, Simple Licensing - No Additional Ticketing Fees
- Launch your event website and app in no time
- Drive attendance, manage registrations and online payments
- Manage agendas + update automatically on VCD platform, websites, apps
- Automate entire process of managing abstracts/call for papers
- Stream sessions using platforms like Zoom and YouTube Live
- Track in-session attendance + manage CPD accreditations
- Manage all your virtual and in-person event data on one platform
- Get insight on registrations, attendance, revenue, session popularity and more
Engage Your Sponsors & Exhibitors
- Increase revenue with new sponsorship opportunities + ‘virtual exhibitors’ area
- Allow sponsors + exhibitors to manage online profiles with product videos, collateral, staff bios and more
- Use smart matchmaking tools to help exhibitors, sponsors and attendees make the right connections
- Support exhibitors with automatic lead capture – similar to badge scanning at live events
- Arrange live video calls within the VCD platform for enquiries, demos and meetings
Getting Value from Your Event Technology
Onboarding & Training
Our team of experienced event professionals will provide step-by-step guidance and training to help set up your virtual event and get the most out of your Eventsforce investment.
Our friendly support team is always ready to help with any questions you may have. With a 7-minute average response time, we consistently smash industry ratings for customer support each year.
Data Security & Compliance
Eventsforce helps you meet the stringent data security and regulatory requirements of your IT, legal and finance teams - including SSO, PCI DSS and EU GDPR.
Learn How Eventsforce Can Help
Let us show you how Eventsforce can help you deliver your sessions online and engage with audiences in the same way you would for your in-person events. You’ll find out how to drive attendance, manage payments and collect all your event data in one place across all of your events - both online and face to face.
There are many things about our software that make it the platform of choice for so many event planners across the world. Here’s answers to the most common questions we get asked from organisations investing in event management software.
With flexible packages tailored for organisations of all sizes, choose the package that is right for your business.
Manage websites, registrations, agendas, apps and reports all in one place with technology tools that give your attendees a great event experience.Find out more
Collect, review and manage abstract submissions, whilst simplifying the process of creating complex multi-day conference programmes.Find out more