Get Your FREE Guide to Data Integration Now!
More time, less work and better data sharing around your events – find out how with this comprehensive easy-to-read guide that provides you with everything you need to know about integrating your event data with other business systems (CRM, marketing, finance, membership).
“Data Integration is set to become one of the most important technology trends in the events industry over the next five years.”
– Adam Parry, Editor, Event Industry News
Learn how to:
- Save time replicating data, doing follow-ups and other admin tasks
- Get real-time insight on critical information around your events
- Improve the accuracy and security of your event data
- Make your event data available to the right people, at the right time
- Help management understand the real value events bring to your organisation
What’s in this eBook?
- Event Industry News and Eventsforce Study: What is current uptake of data integration in events industry?
- Understanding the importance of data integration for events
- Top integration projects for event planners – CRM, finance, membership, travel & accommodation booking systems, abstracts and corporate websites
- Key steps behind a successful integration project
- Case studies: Schroders, Lib Dems, Haymarket and the Royal Society of Statisticians
Want more insights into event technology?
Get advice on best practices from industry experts and insights on new trends and innovations delivered straight to your inbox.