By Lynda Browne, Client Loyalty Manager
We recently published a blog which focussed on why data integration is so important for your events. As the blog outlined, the benefits of effective data integration can be significant and far-reaching, and these advantages can be most certainly extended to your events and event data.
For many of our clients, a critical integration for their event success focusses on fusing the wealth of intelligence within their Salesforce CRM with the power of Eventsforce, guaranteeing the rapid and seamless ﬂow of data between the two systems. The benefits of doing this are many. Time can be saved and data accuracy enhanced by eliminating the need for manual data entry. Customer service can be improved by understanding the performance metrics that matter. And alongside a hassle free set-up, more leads and opportunities can be generated, which are often missed when data is siloed.
But how do these high-level benefits manifest themselves within Eventsforce? The answer lies in a range of enhanced functionality and capabilities. It’s a win-win solution allowing you to:
- Fill your events with the people you want to be there by creating invitation lists in Eventsforce imported directly from Salesforce campaigns
- Automatically create new leads in Salesforce when you receive an event registration
- Update Salesforce leads and contacts with all of the latest data captured during the registration process
- Customise your marketing campaigns by smart data ﬁeld mapping
- View event attendance and invitations sent at a lead or contact level within Salesforce
- Track and report on your events within your Salesforce CRM
How does it work?
If you do not currently integrate Eventsforce with your Salesforce CRM system and would like to learn more about the benefits this integration could bring to your business, please contact Ian Webb on +44 (0)20 7785 7040 or email email@example.com. Alternatively to find out more about the integration itself, please click here to visit our Knowledge Base